Comprehensive Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC, Business Law Services
A broad array of businesses, including professional practices, consulting firms, government contractors, and retail establishments rely on the Spirer Law Firm to resolve their most difficult legal and business challenges.
The Spirer Law Firm’s corporate law practice combines the capabilities of skilled lawyers with personal attention to its clients’ business needs. Skilled lawyers work in partnership with our clients to help achieve outstanding results. And, where appropriate, we call upon the insights and experience of the Spirer Law Firm litigators to help our clients address any controversies that might unavoidably arise.
Our clients require insightful, business-oriented legal advice to make sound strategic and tactical decisions. By offering a broad cross-section of legal experience combined with knowledge of our clients’ objectives, we are able to provide creative and unconventional solutions. We serve as trusted advisors and counselors helping executives and entrepreneurs face their challenges with insight and imagination.
Our comprehensive business practice includes:
- Business formation – Every company has unique goals and risk tolerances. We will provide assistance with the formation of an entity that is appropriate for our client’s business, whether a corporation, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or other structure.
- Intellectual property protection – The laws of Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC, as elsewhere, offer extensive trade secret protections. We advise clients regarding the use of these laws. We also assist in the formation and protection of trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Employee issues management – We will draft and review employment contracts, non-competition agreements, and employment manuals. We are also available to represent our clients’ interests against allegations of harassment or discrimination.
- Business transactions – With an understanding of the regulatory and reporting requirements of businesses, we handle all of our clients’ transactional needs. We protect their business interests by drafting and reviewing office leases as well as contracts with suppliers, customers, lenders, licensors, and employees.
- Litigation – When disputes arise, we evaluate the situation objectively and help in attacking the issues involved. We protect our clients’ businesses in negotiation and litigation regarding breaches of contract, unfair competition, bid protests over government contracts, copyright and trademark infringement, employment discrimination defense, regulatory compliance, and governance disputes, among other areas of possible contention.
- Regulatory issues – Familiar with the regulations that pertain to various businesses, we handle regulatory issues for clients before federal, state, and local government agencies.
With extensive experience representing businesses in Maryland, Virginia, DC, and beyond, we will provide sound legal counsel and assertive courtroom representation. Contact our Bethesda office to schedule a complimentary get-acquainted meeting. We offer flexible scheduling and accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for our clients’ convenience.